Due to high costs for keeping this site running, please consider making a donation.
Commercial insurance see Joe Campolongo Phone# 905-561-5757
Personal insurance see Voula Karichian Phone# 905-561-5757
Tell them JEFF from ApplianceAid sent you!
** REMEMBER! **
The microwave can still shock you even unplugged!!
Use a metal ( not the shiny chrome type ) screw driver with a insulated handle to short across ( touch both at the same time ) the terminals of the high voltage capacitor to discharge it. With the microwave unplugged.
This is a common way to do this....