Due to high costs for keeping this site running, please consider making a donation.
Cellars Wine Club
Dishwasher repair help and repair parts...
Dishwasher References - Dishwasher Maintenance Tips - Frequently Asked Questions
Are You Owed Unclaimed Money & Don't Know It?
Millions of Americans go year after year not even knowing that they have thousands of dollars in unclaimed money. Find out if you do with this easy free trial search.
Click Here to Get Fast Cash this Summer Season.
Neptune Washer Console Access
An quick and easy way to "Freshen up" the Neptune washer for odors...,
- Add about 1/2 of a cup of powdered dishwasher detergent into the empty wash/spin basket, just pour it inside. Close the door.
- Select the top fabrics button ( Cotton/Sturdy or Whites ) and the Hot/Cold on the wash/rinse switches.
- Rotate the timer dial to Regular cycle/Heavy ( whites ), then press start.
- While the washer us filling with water, pour a cup of liquid bleach into the detergent compartment.
- After 5 minutes, stop the washer and advance the control dial to the first rinse. Press start and wait 10 seconds. Press stop and advance to the 2nd rinse. Press start and wait for 10 seconds. Press stop and advance to the 3rd rinse. Press start and let the washer complete the cycle through the final spin.
- Select the top fabrics button ( cotton/sturdy or whites ) and the hot/cold on the wash/rinse switches. Rotate the timer dial to heavy. Do not use any detergent or bleach. Then press the start button. This will allow the washer to finish a complete cycle void of bleach and detergent. The Freshen up procedure is now completed.
The new boot has a drain built into it, this drain should be checked once in a while to make sure it is not getting clogged up or restricted. A pipe cleaner works well to clean/check this out.
More washing machine parts...