Due to high costs for keeping this site running, please consider making a donation.
Shop Grills Exclusive to Walmart
Shop Patio Furniture Collections at Walmart.com
Find Top Brands in Lawn and Garden at Walmart.com
Appliance repair help and repair parts...
Repair Help for Appliances, Lawn Mowers, HVAC and more
RepairClinic.com is the trusted online store with 1,000,000+ replacement parts and maintenance products for 160 appliance, outdoor power equipment and heating and cooling equipment brands
Your Spring Cleaning Headquarters is Walmart.com
Shop All the Tools you Need at Every Day Low Prices at Walmart.com
Shop Home Improvement Essentials at Walmart.com
Shop Amazon Lawn & Garden- New WORX Landroid Robotic Lawn Mower
|Fault Code||Likely Failure Condition/Cause||Suggested Corrective Action|
Bad Micro Identification.
Bad EEPROM Identification/Checksum error.
1. (F10 only) Check *RTD Sensor Probe & replace if necessary. If oven is overheating, disconnect power. If oven continues to overheat when the power is reapplied, replace EOC. Severe overheating may require the entire oven to be replaced should damage be extensive.
2. (F11, 12 & 13) Disconnect power, wait 30 seconds and reapply power.
3. (F11, 12 & 13) If fault returns upon power-up, replace EOC.
Open probe connection.
Shorted Probe connection.
1. (F30 or F31) Check resistance at room temperature & compare to **RTD Sensor resistance chart. If resistance does not match the RTD chart replace RTD Sensor Probe. Check Sensor wiring harness between EOC & Sensor Probe connector.
Maximum oven door unlock time exceeded.
Maximum oven door unlock attempts exceeded.
Maximum oven door open time exceeded.
Maximum oven door lock time exceeded.
Maximum oven door lock attempts exceeded.
1. (F90, 91, 92, 93 & 94) Check the wiring between EOC & Lock Motor Micro Switch.
2. (F90, 91, 92, 93 & 94) Replace the Motor Door Latch assembly if necessary.
3. (F90, 91, 92, 93 & 94) Check for binding of the Latch Cam, Lock Motor Rod & Lock Motor Cam.
4. (F90, 91, 92, 93 & 94) Check to see if Lock Motor Coil is open. If open, replace Lock Motor Assembly.
5. (F90, 91, 92, 93 & 94) Lock Motor continuously runs - if Micro Switch is open, replace Lock Motor Assembly.
6. (F92, 93 & 94) Check oven door Light Switch - if open, replace Switch.
7. If all situations above do not solve problem, replace EOC.
|Code||Cause - Condition||Suggested corrective action|
|F10||Control has sensed a potential runaway oven condition. Control may have shorted relay, RTD sensor probe may be bad.||Check RTD sensor probe and replace if necessary. If the oven is overheating, disconnect power. If oven continues to overheat when the power is reapplied, replace the EOC.|
|F11||Shorted key: a key has been detected as pressed ( for a long period ) will be considered a shorted key alarm and will terminate all cooking activity.||Press clear key. If the fault returns, replace the keyboard ( membrane ). If the problem persists, replace the EOC.|
|F13||Control's internal checksum may have become corrupted.||Press clear key. Disconnect power, wait 10 seconds and reapply power. If fault returns upon power up, replace the EOC.|
|F15||Controller self check failed.||Replace the EOC.|
|F30||Open RTD sensor probe or wiring problem. NOTE: OEC may initially display an F10 thinking a runaway condition exists.||Check wiring in probe circuit for possible open condition. Check RTD resistance at room temperature ( compare to probe resistance chart ). If resistance does not match the chart, replace the RTD sensor probe. Let the oven cool down and restart the function. If the problem persists, replace the EOC.|
|F31||Shorted sensor probe or wiring problem.||Check wiring in probe circuit for possible open condition. Check RTD resistance at room temperature ( compare to probe resistance chart ). If resistance does not match the chart, replace the RTD sensor probe. Let the oven cool down and restart the function. If the problem persists, replace the EOC.|
|F62||Missing zero-cross signal||Replace the EOC.|
|F90||Door motor mechanism failure. The controller does not see the motor rotating.||Press clear key. If clear key does not eliminate problem, turn off power for 30 seconds, then turn on power. Check wiring of lock motor, lock switch and door switch circuits. Unplug the lock motor from the board and apply power ( L1 ) directly to the lock motor. If the motor does not rotate, replace lock motor assembly. Check lock switch for proper operation ( do they open and close, check with ohm meter ). The lock motor may be powered as in above step to open and close lock switch. If the lock switch is defective, replace motor lock assembly. If all above fails to correct the situation, replace the EOC in the event of a motor that does not rotate.|
|F95||Door motor mechanism failure. The motor does not stop rotating.||Press stop key. Turn off power for 30 seconds then turn power on. If the door lock motor never stops rotating, or if the F95 error comes back again, verify wiring of the motor. if wiring is good, replace the EOC. If the problem persists, replace the motor latch assembly.|
|NOTE: Generally speaking F1X implies a control failure, F3X an oven probe problem, and F9X a latch motor problem.|
|Temperature (°F)||Resistance (ohms)|
|32 ± 1.9||1000 ± 4.0|
|75 ± 2.5||1091 ± 5.3|
|250 ± 4.4||1453 ± 8.9|
|350 ± 5.4||1654 ± 10.8|
|450 ± 6.9||1852 ± 13.5|
|550 ± 8.2||2047 ± 15.8|
|650 ± 9.6||2237 ± 18.5|
|900 ± 13.6||2697 ± 24.4|
Some terms used on this page...ERC - Electronic Range Control. Watchdog - a combination of hardware and software which acts as an internal scheme, disconnecting the systems output from the process in the event of a malfunction. Oven temperature sensor - What a common sensor or temp sensor looks like.
Don't know a thermostat valve from a safety valve? We'll help you figure it out! Our cooking manuals cover a wide selection of gas and electric models of ovens and cook tops, ranges and stoves, self-cleaners and convection ovens.