Due to high costs for keeping this site running, please consider making a donation.
Save on Back to College Shopping at Walmart.com!
More Everyday Beauty and Health Items for Back to College Available at Walmart.com!
Find School Supplies at a Great Price at Walmart.com!
Dishwasher repair help and repair parts...
Dishwasher References - Dishwasher Maintenance Tips - Frequently Asked Questions
|Glowing Ice Cubes - Pink|
|Light up the night with our?pink glowing ice cubes. They are perfect for parties, special occasions and can be...[Read More]|
The spray arm and support are a one piece deal with many of the newer style GE built dishwashers.
Spray arm parts link
To Remove Lower Arm and Fine Filter Assembly:
1. Remove lower rack from dishwasher.
2. Gently lift and rotate lower spray arm counter clockwise to remove.
3. Rotate nut hub counterclockwise to remove. Gently lift fine filter assembly up. Remove fine filter drain from sump.
4. Clean fine filter screen if soil is present.
5. To reinstall fine filter and lower spray arm reverse procedure. NOTE: When installing fine filter make sure the drain port of the filter is engaged with the drain for the fine filter.