Due to high costs for keeping this site running, please consider making a donation.
Cellars Wine Club
Dishwasher repair help and repair parts...
Dishwasher References - Dishwasher Maintenance Tips - Frequently Asked Questions
Are You Owed Unclaimed Money & Don't Know It? Millions of Americans go year after year not even knowing that they have thousands of dollars in unclaimed money. Find out if you do with this easy free trial search.
Click Here to Get Fast Cash this Summer Season.
The spray arm and support are a one piece deal with many of the newer style GE built dishwashers.
Spray arm parts link
To Remove Lower Arm and Fine Filter Assembly:
1. Remove lower rack from dishwasher.
2. Gently lift and rotate lower spray arm counter clockwise to remove.
3. Rotate nut hub counterclockwise to remove. Gently lift fine filter assembly up. Remove fine filter drain from sump.
4. Clean fine filter screen if soil is present.
5. To reinstall fine filter and lower spray arm reverse procedure. NOTE: When installing fine filter make sure the drain port of the filter is engaged with the drain for the fine filter.