Due to high costs for keeping this site running, please consider making a donation.
Take the Hassle Out of Moving. Let MoverJunction Help You.
Appliance repair help and repair parts...
Repair Help for Appliances, Lawn Mowers, HVAC and more
RepairClinic.com is the trusted online store with 1,000,000+ replacement parts and maintenance products for 160 appliance, outdoor power equipment and heating and cooling equipment brands
Get extra cash when quarters aren't cutting it. You can rely on Check Into Cash. Get cash now!
All brands of vacuum cleaners, vaccum accessories, parts and air purifiers available at Govacuum.com
$7.5 off any purchase $50 or more* at Govacuum. Use coupon code 7summer during checkout.
The spray arm and support are a one piece deal with many of the newer style GE built dishwashers.
Spray arm parts link
To Remove Lower Arm and Fine Filter Assembly:
1. Remove lower rack from dishwasher.
2. Gently lift and rotate lower spray arm counter clockwise to remove.
3. Rotate nut hub counterclockwise to remove. Gently lift fine filter assembly up. Remove fine filter drain from sump.
4. Clean fine filter screen if soil is present.
5. To reinstall fine filter and lower spray arm reverse procedure. NOTE: When installing fine filter make sure the drain port of the filter is engaged with the drain for the fine filter.