Due to high costs for keeping this site running, please consider making a donation.
Find Great Valentine's Day Gifts at Sweet Prices at Walmart.com
Shop Gifts at Sweet Prices this Valentine's Day at Walmart.com
Dryer repair help and repair parts...
Dryer References - Dryer Maintenance Tips - Frequently Asked Questions
Super Bowl is soon!!
Shop Snacks for Less at Walmart.com!
Save More on Kitchen Appliances at Walmart.com!
Find Great Big Screen TVs for Less at Walmart.com!
The spray arm and support are a one piece deal with many of the newer style GE built dishwashers.
Spray arm parts link
To Remove Lower Arm and Fine Filter Assembly:
1. Remove lower rack from dishwasher.
2. Gently lift and rotate lower spray arm counter clockwise to remove.
3. Rotate nut hub counterclockwise to remove. Gently lift fine filter assembly up. Remove fine filter drain from sump.
4. Clean fine filter screen if soil is present.
5. To reinstall fine filter and lower spray arm reverse procedure. NOTE: When installing fine filter make sure the drain port of the filter is engaged with the drain for the fine filter.