Due to high costs for keeping this site running, please consider making a donation.
It's On! Find Big Deals Before Black Friday at Walmart.com
Pre-Black Friday at Walmart.com- Find Big Deals before the Big Day!
Pre-Black Friday is On at Walmart.com! Find Big Deals before the Big Day
Dryer repair help and repair parts...
Dryer References - Dryer Maintenance Tips - Frequently Asked Questions
Don't Miss Great Savings on Gifts at Walmart.com!
Shop Home Specials Available Online Only at Walmart.com!
Shop Personalized Gifts at Walmart.com!
Shop Top-Rated Gifts for Kids at Walmart.com!
Thanksgiving Day is coming!!
Cookies From Home
Find the tackiest sweater you can imagine at UglyChristmasSweater.com today!
The spray arm and support are a one piece deal with many of the newer style GE built dishwashers.
Spray arm parts link
To Remove Lower Arm and Fine Filter Assembly:
1. Remove lower rack from dishwasher.
2. Gently lift and rotate lower spray arm counter clockwise to remove.
3. Rotate nut hub counterclockwise to remove. Gently lift fine filter assembly up. Remove fine filter drain from sump.
4. Clean fine filter screen if soil is present.
5. To reinstall fine filter and lower spray arm reverse procedure. NOTE: When installing fine filter make sure the drain port of the filter is engaged with the drain for the fine filter.